Well, I'm off to Austin for the weekend for my cousins wedding!
I'll be back Monday and hopefully refreshed! ;)
I have lots of new pictures to post (and I'm sure I'll have more from this weekend), so I better get my butt together!
I've just been so busy these days! I promise to get back in the swing of things soon! (as soon as close out is over!!)
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Well, I'm off to Austin for the weekend for my cousins wedding!
Friday, June 20, 2008
I cant figure out if I love or hate summer! lol
It should be such a fun time, but it just seems so dang busy these days.
For instance, just in the next week...
-Saturday afternoon until Sunday night I am babysitting my best friend, Melissas son, Justin! This is his first time away from home, so I feel very special! ;) (I'm sure she will have everything in writting for me to do..haha) He is 16 months old, so I should have my hands full!
-Monday- Landon has a friend coming home from school with him (and clean whole house..see below)
-Tuesday- I have 12 people coming over for dinner to my house
-Wednesday- Landon will be at my moms
-Thursday- I get to watch Baby Brooklyn for a few hours! (a little 2 week old all to myself! hehe)
-Friday-we leave for Austin for my cousins rehearsal dinner
-Saturday-Michael and Lindseys wedding! :) (which I am in the house party!)
-Sunday-come home from Austin and get to see Landon! (he is staying here with Crystal)
and after that, I dont even want to think about!
So, here I am trying to decide why I supposedly "love" summer so much!
I guess after this week, I might change my mind a bit more!
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! I feel much better now after my "stress out" moment! :)
Thursday, June 19, 2008
1. Landon and Gavin playing in the ball pit- April 2008
3. My sweet angel sleeping in the back seat- Nov 07
4. Corky and Landon at TX Childrens Hospital- Feb 07
5. Nana (Landon took this pic in the car!)- Feb 08
6. Sweet Baby Brooklyn 6-11-08 (my friends baby that was born last week..I will post more pics later of her!!)
7. Landon "shaving"-Feb 08
8. Landon and Brooklyn- June 08
9. Landon ready for some football! Dec 07
10. After a brief encounter with a tree! Nov 07
11. Skylah Jade bowling- Oct 07
12. A random picture of a fram I wanted to try and make
13. Baby Ava..my friend Jessicas baby..she texted me this last week! June 08
I'm off to work now, hope you all have a wonderful Thursday. I have lots of new pics to download, but my camera is acting up! I will post more later once my computer and I are getting along better! lol
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Thursday, June 12, 2008
13 Things in my office ( or on my desk!)
4. My rinky dink fan from Walmart! Its just perfect for me though! I have a corner office ( wow..dont I sound important!) and it gets pretty hot in here!
10. my daily planner
11. Snack drawer!! (and its currently stocked weight watchers appropriate!)
12. My hand sanitizer
13. a whole bunch of work I should be working on instead of blogging! lol
Monday, June 9, 2008
Well, I got the idea from Lindsay She tagged "anyone" so I'm bored at work and I know you are all just DYING to know my answers (insert sarcasm!)
The rules are as follows:
1. Post the rules!
2. Answer the questions about yourself
3. At the end of the post, list 5-6 people you would like to tag and leave a comment on their blog letting them know.
4. Let the person who tagged you know that you posted your answers.
So here goes....
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was almost a senior enjoying my last summer of high school (boy did I have it lucky..why did I want to grow up so fast?!?!) Krystyn and Steph..can you believe our 10 yr reunion is in less than a year?!?!?!
2. What are 5 things on your to-do list today?
pick up Landon from school, eat dinner, try to finish my Disney scrapbook (almost there!), laundry, and watch the Bachelorette!
3. What are some snacks you enjoy?
Since I'm on weight watchers hard core again (after gaining 4 lbs while on vacation!), I would have to say any 100 calorie pack! If I got to pick anything though, it would be chips and dip! Love it!
4. What would you do if you were a billionaire?
Go on a fun vacation, make sure my closest peeps were taken care of, and then try to invest the rest (and maybe buy a car, a house, oh who am I kidding..I'd buy whatever I wanted!!)
5. What are three of your bad habits?
I bite my nails all the time, I dont stand my ground enough, and I need to learn how to eat better!
6. What are 5 places you have lived?
and thats it!
7. What are 5 jobs you have had?
Sunday school teacher
used car admin assistant
and best of all MOMMY!
8. What is currently playing on your IPOD?
well, I dont technically have one, but my 5 year old son has one! Whats up with that! Alvin & the Chipmunks and Hannah Montana would be the prime choice! haha
9. What are the last 5-6 books you have read?
Just became a reader again a few months ago, so the recent ones would be
Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult
The Pact by Jodi Picoult
Confident Woman by Joyce Meyer
Bitter is the New Black by Jenn Lancaster!
10. Who do you want to tag?
Thursday, June 5, 2008
5. Landons first field trip of the summer to the U of H theater
7. trying to finish my Disney scrapbook (ok, well maube not finish it, but get more done!)
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
1. Favorite Person - Landon Blake! He is my heart, my smile, my life! (I know that surprises you all!) lol
2. Favorite Food - Mexican and Chinese...I can either find a Chinese place that has good food and bad eggrolls or bad food and good eggrolls though :(
3. Quirks about you - I apply lipstick probably 20 times a day!, I love reality tv
4. How would the person who loves you most describe you in ten words or less? My mom is the best, she takes me to do fun things. (he just wrote that on something at school..aww!!!
5. Any regrets in life? I'm a firm believer of no regrets..because at one time, thats exactly what you wanted!
6. Favorite charity/cause: Breast Cancer and anything for Diabetes
7. Favorite Blog: Oh wow..thats a tough one..I guess a blog of a person that I know would be Stephanies and a person that I dont would be Suz @ Steeces Pieces..they both have such a way with words!
8. Something you can't get enough of? stories from Landon..he is too dang funny!
9. Worst job you ever had? Mr Gattis when I was 17..that lasted a whole week until I quit!
10. What job would you pay NOT to have? hmm...actually anything in the hospital
11. If you could be a fly on the wall anywhere, where would it be? just depends on the day, sometimes in someones office at work, sometimes Landons school, who knows!
12. Favorite Bible Verse/Quote: Romans 12:22 "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good" and
Matthew 22:37 "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind"
13. Guilty pleasure: (steph..your whipped cream answer cracked me up) sweet candy is mine!
14. Got any confessions?: nope, not at the moment (but Steph..you can reveal yours!!)
15. If you had $1000 to spend on YOURSELF, what would you spend it on? new clothes, new camera, and a massage!
16. Favorite thing about your house? all of it..it works for us!
17. Least favorite thing: the location
18. One thing you are bad at: standing up for myself
19. If you could change one thing about your current circumstances what would it be? that I had saved more money when I should have been!
20. Who would you like to meet someday? hopefully the man of my dreams! (hes out there somewhere right?!?!)
21. What makes you feel sexy? not much ;) but being tan..for sure
22. Who is your real life hero? my mother..she is the best, she spoils me to this day and treats me like I'm her little princess still! She has taught me more than she will ever know!
23. What is the hardest part of your job? I'm pretty luchy..I have a great job!
24. When are you most relaxed? on Friday evening when I know I have ALL weekend to look forward to!
25. What stresses you out? not being organized and stupid people!
26. What can you NOT live without? my family and best friends
27. Do you agree or disagree with the recent article that reported that blogs are authored by narcissists? Disagree
28. Why do you blog? because its so fun! I just like keeping everything we do all up to date for family and friends to see!
29. Who are you tagging? anyone who wants to join! I would love to get to know more about all of you!
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Then I'm supposed to take a pic of the things I need when I leave the house, as in things in my purse! Ihave to say, its pretty clean b/c I switched purses yesterday! (ok, so I cheated!)
Here I have my contact solution, advil, my wallet, orbit gum, mini deodarant, some candy from the movies, my brush, and sunglasses!
my keys, allergy pills, makeup bag, phone, and the great book I'm reading right now!
Theres usually alot more crap, but this purse is a bit smaller! I've usually got goldfish, cars, and whatever else Landon has decided to stick in there!