Friday, October 31, 2008
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
10 random/quirky/loveable things about Landon!
1. He dips his apple dippers in ketchup (seriously..he gets 2 buckets at McDonalds..one for his nuggets and one for his apples!)
2. No matter how cold it is, he takes his jacket off as SOON as we get in the car...he cant stand to have his seatbelt on while wearing a jacket!
3. He doesnt like sweets...well.. within the last few months, he has started liking a few things, strawberry fruit roll ups, apple lollipops, (and I say apple, b/c he wont eat any ohter flavor) plain donuts, plain cake (no icing) and thats about it!
4. He would eat veggies and/or fruit all day if he was allowed to. I can peel a whole cucumber and he will eat the whole thing like an apple! Same with grapes, apples, carrots, corn, tomatoes, ect!
5. He loves calamari and seafood (which mommy hates!)
6. He knows EVERY and I repeat, EVERY word to EVERY song on the radio (country, rap, r&b) He just loves music! (reason I have to be quick on my feet when "I Kissed a girl" comes on! lol
7. He doesnt like pepperoni on his pizza, but loves cold pepperonis!
8. He has high blood pressure
9. He remembers how to get everywhere..he has the best sense of direction!!
10. He loves his momma so much!! (which makes me the happiest person in the world!)
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Love you girl!! Free ice cream, food and alcohol..does it get any better?!?!
I had to take this one for Landon ;)
The view from our suite!!!
The luxury suite..I dont think her hubby, Jeff would have let her take me if he knew how awesome our seats were ;) Thanks Jeff..I owe you!!
The score..go Texans..we won another game! (thank goodness!)
I have lots more to share with you, soccer games, birthday parties, fall festival, Dewberry farm field trip, and more... but I am done on the computer tonight!!!
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Yep...thats right...the Texans game!!!!
Me and my girl, Natalie!!! Woo-hoo!!!
I am so freaking excited...well except for the fact that my son wants to disown me. Eeek...he was SUPER upset :(
Nat called me last night and asked if I could get a sitter on Sunday b/c she had 2 tickets!!
Landon looked at me when I got off the phone and starting crying saying "Now you are going to be one up on me"
WTF?!?! Why is my child talking like a grown person! lol
See...we have only been to one Texans game when he was 3 on Christmas Eve. He said now, that I will have gone 2 times and him only one...
its tough love baby, but mommas got to go!!!
(ok, I didnt really tell him that, but is it bad that I thought it?!?!)
I promised that next time, we will both get to go...lets just hope I dont go in debt trying to find 2 tickets now!
and to my beloved CCBC...
I FINALLY finished Eclipse and started on Breaking Dawn last night! So far, I like Twilight the best. The other 2 have been good, but its until the last 150 pages or so that it gets REALLY good!!
How are you girls doing...what are you reading??
Thursday, October 2, 2008
Fall Festivals 2006
Katy Rice Harvest Festival
Pony Rides 2006
and of course Thanksgiving!!
Of course there are many more things..soccer, getting together with family, my birthday, the weather ect, but these were some pics that made me smile!
Any guesses on what he might be this year for Halloween?!?!?! He has been Frankenstein, SuperMan, Peter Pan, SpiderMan, and a pirate!
We cooked hot dogs on the campfire... we told stories...
we made smores (yummy)...
we bobbed for apples...
and we made...(no, they are not jello shots!!) Jello cups that they had to get the gummy worm out of and eat it all with chopsticks!
They were too funny!and last but not least we attempted popcorn on the fire...but as you can see, that didnt work out too well! ;)We had such a good time..the kids were in the tent and asleep by 12:30 and then all the adults stayed up drinking wine and sitting around the campfire until 4:00 in the morning! (shh..dont tell anyone!)
Here's one more pic of Skylahs mom, Crystal, me and Skylahs step-mom, Les!
and again...we are such dorks, but had a ball! We are having a campout for Landons birthday too in December, so I'm trying to think of fun ideas for that now!!