Tuesday, February 8, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge..Day 3!

Day 3 - Your idea of the perfect first date.

Well, I am not your typical romantic gal.  I have been single for a long time, and have really become happy this way!  Its hard to even think about dating being as involved as I am in Landon and his activities.
I have a lot of friends that want to see me date, but I figure when the time is right, something will come along. I only have a few more years that Landon will want to hang out with me willingly, so I'm trying to enjoy them!  lol
I would have to say something relaxing..movies and a dinner would be a perfect first date.  And of course, they would have to get along with Landon and be a family man :)

2 comments:

Holly said...

Sometimes the best things happen when we least expect it and aren't looking. I can definitely see the type of relationship you are looking for develop out of an unsuspecting friendship maybe?

I sound like some weird fortune teller. Sorry.

Thanks for being so honest with us. It's refreshing.

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

Oh the dating game. I too, like you have been happy as a single momma. We do get a lot of pressure from others though..only because they know how awesome we are. LOL @ Landon hanging out with you willingly. My 14 year old is almost at that stage of not being willing.