Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thursday Thirteen

13 Shows I am THRILLED that are coming back on!!
(thanks Lindsay for the idea!!)

As most of you know, I am a TV junkie...obsessive and probably in an unhealthy way! lol
Needless to say, I've put Edward (aka..Twilight Series) on the back burner...ONLY for a few days though!! Dont worry CCBC...I'm still reading, but only a little each night!

back to Thursday 13...

1. GREYS ANATOMY...TONIGHT (my numero uno..see this post!! lol)
2. Brothers & Sisters..this Sunday
3. Desperate Housewives..this Sunday
4. Biggest Loser..Tuesday nights
5. 90210..Tuesday nights (and yes, I am talking about the new Beverly Hills 90210..dont judge me!!)
6. Dancing w/ the Stars..every freaking night it seems! ;)
7. Real World/Road Rules..Wednesday nights
8. The Hills..Monday nights
9.Privileged (which I havent watched yet, but I have the first 4 on dvr!)
10. Private Practice..Wednesday nights
11. Extreme Makeover Home Edition..this Sunday
12. Prison Break (again..havent watched them, but they are all on dvr!)
13. JDMA..and is you know what that is, then you are just as much of a tv geek as me!
SO, yes, I still do homework, bathe my child, and spend quality time with him..I just stay up really late catching up on the dvr after he goes to bed! hehe

So, anybody else looking forward to any shows?!?! or have any suggestions for something else I should be watching?!?! HAHA

Happy Thursday my friends!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't do a lot of TV watching outside of HGTV and the food network except for The Terminator! It's the Sarah Conner Chronicles. My husband got me sucked into it. We were so excited for the season premiere. What did people do before TV?

Cara said...

I only watch four shows and they are John and Kate plus 8, Project Runway, The Hills, and America's Next Top Model. That's it! :)

Stephanie said...

Where you find the time is beyond me. I didn't know how those shows existed! Haha! I can't stay up that late - I'm a nerd and like to go to bed early ;)

I'm very excited about Grey's though!

Rachel said...

VERY excited about Greys... I think Desperate Housewives is gonna be terrible this year... I'm starting a new show this season - HEROS - hear its great!!

I cant believe you are ditching Edward Cullen!!! what is wrong with you?!?! hahaha

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I'm excited for Grey's and Private Practice...no time for TV these days.

Erin Ward said...

I'm totally on TV overload. All my favorite shows came on at the same time. It's so exciting!!
btw, did Private Practice already start and I missed it?

Blessings From Above said...

Great line-up...I watch most those shows myself.

BTW, I am loving Privileged so far!

Kimmie said...

I love many of your listed shows and this is seriously the best time of year because of that fact :) However, we wont have cable till the 9th so the internet will become my best friend until that date, haha.
I missed Greys Anatomy and Desperate Housewives. How where they?

The Gerster Family said...

Didn't you love all the new shows?! I was really excited about Big Bang Theory and How I Met Your Mother. Those are some of my favorites...and of course Grey's Anatomy!

Whitney said...

I watch a lot of the same shows!! I LOVE Brothers & Sisters, too. I also watch Grey's, Desperate, Prison Break, and LOST, too! I'm with you...I stay up way too late to watch all of them :)

Tam said...

So far I managed to watch all the 90102 and Priveleged....so don't judge me either..LOL LOL I am not sure if I like the new 90102..I like it when Kelly is on and I want MORE MORE about the OLD cast! Priveleged is just funny and kind of the thing I watch with a glass of wine to UNWIND! LOL OOO late the other nite I found a show called THE CLEANER and I think I liked it...but I only saw it once.