Once upon a time, there was this girl who LOVED to blog. Somewhere between February and October, she fell off the band wagon. She still got on and read everyones blogs, but she lost interest in updating her own....
Heck, I even tried to do the 30 day blog, and I barely made it to day 14! haha
I have a bunch of things coming up that I am super excited about, so I thought I would start with a Thursday 13!!
Hope there are still a few of you that read this!!
- Landon and I are going to the TEXANS game this Sunday! As you all know, I am a huge football fan, so this always makes me happy :)
- My Birthday is coming up and we are going painting with a bunch of friends! Hard to believe I was about to leave for NYC this time last year. 30 has been a wonderful year (one of the best yet!)
- BREAKING DAWN comes out in 20 MORE DAYS!! I already have my tickets to the midnight showing and then to the Friday afternoon showing too! Yes, I know..I'm a bit addicted ;)
- Football playoffs! Landon's team has been doing really good this year, and we are going to the playoffs! We still have 2 more regular season games, but I'm looking forward to all the fun that it involves!!
- Halloween!! I love this time of year! My lovely little innocent child has decided to be Gene Simmons this year. Oh lord..since when do 8 year olds like KISS?!?! Maybe I should be worried, but his costume is hysterical!! Pics to follow!
- Fall..which of course means fall festivals, pumpkin lattes, and wonderful weather!
- Christmas!! I have been picking up things here and there, and have Landon almost done! Unfortunately, I end up spending more this way, but I sure do feel like I'm doing something good! lol
- Tomorrow is my Friday this week! Landon has a field trip on Friday and I took the day off! yay!
- X-Factor..I am totally loving this show! Cant wait to see how it ends up!
- One of my best friends, Natalie and her husband are having a BABY BOY!! They have been trying to have a baby for a while and I'm so glad to be adding another boy to our bunch!!
- To get back to the gym..hard to believe I am looking forward to that, but I actually miss it. (wow..cant believe I just typed those words!!)
- Losing some more weight! I have lost 30 lbs, but have been stuck now for a few months..ugh
- 98 DAYS UNTIL I LEAVE ON A CRUISE!! Girls Trip 2012 is booked for Cozemel and I couldnt be happier!!!