Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday Thirteen ~ Music


13 of my favorite songs right now!
1. Best Mistake I Ever Made ~ Kevin Fowler
2. One Step at a Time ~ Jordin Sparks
3. Texas Angel ~ Honeybrowne
4. Tied Together with a Smile ~ Taylor Swift
5. All I want to do ~ Sugarland
6. Leavin' ~ Jesse McCartney
7. Summertime ~ NKOTB ;)
8. Better as a Memory ~ Kenny Chesney
9. Bring on the Rain ~ MercyMe
10. Pocket Full of Sunshine ~ Natasha Bedingfield
11. The Little Things ~ Colbie Caillat
12. Viva la Vida ~ Coldplay
13. Gunpowder and Lead ~ Miranda Lambert

6 comments:

Rachel said...

WHATS SAD IS THAT I ONLY KNOW A COUPLE OF THOSE... EVER SINCE MY IPOD, I AM SO OUT OF THE LOOP ON NEW SONGS!

Stephanie said...

I'm with Rach - I don't get out much to listen to new music. Isn't that sad?
My friend at work dated Miranda Lambert's uncle though a year or two ago so I recognize her name ;)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I don't think I could even list 13 songs right now...let alone the singers. So, good job!

Tam said...

Don't KNOW single one of those songs. HMMMMM I guess I have been under a rock for the last four years of my life. BUT I can get down with DAN ZANES Rocket ship beach...HMMM LOL

Amy said...

Seriously it cracks me up that NKOTB are almost 40 and their song totally sounds like a teenage boy band should be singing it!

Kristen said...

I so just started singing All I want to do by Sugarland!

So addicting, and I also am a huge MercyMe fan. Love them!